Château de Wodémont, also known as Walberg Castle, is a fortified house located near Mortroux in the municipality of Dalhem, Wallonia. Dating to around 1063, the original tower stems from the 11th or 12th centuries with the name Waldemonte documented in a 1143 Latin text. As one of two lordships of the Duchy of Limburg, it held strategic defensive significance overlooking the valley border between the county of Dalhem and the Duchy. A southern wing was added in the 17th century and an eastern wing in 1860, and the castle was occupied by German then American forces during World War II.